Age: 4 years Gender: Male
- Brindle hottie who is ready to get the party started!
- Adventurous boy who wants to go hiking, camping, you name it, this guy is up for it!
- If adding some excitement and laughter to your life is a good thing….then Pilot is your man!
- He enjoys walks, zoomies in the yard, and any adventure you want to take him on!
- Pilot is the life of the party, and if there isn’t a party he’s ready to make one happen
- If you are interested in agility training, you NEED to check Pilot out! He’s a great size, he’s some hops and he’s super smart… he’s ready to learn if you’re ready to teach
- Smart and curious, he’ll thrive in a home that provides mental stimulation and enrichment as much as exercise
- Pilot loves toys and can spend time on his own playing… puzzle toys and food dispensers would be great for this A+ student
- This guy is so much fun! He’s ready for an active and fun loving family who appreciates his joy for life and wants to share that with him!
Pilot loves taking walks and once he gets his ya ya’s out, he is a pro on the leash, checking in with his handler with that big grin of his.
Pilot recently went on a hiking trip with a volunteer. Here’s what she said about their field trip: “He greeted all other hikers with tail wags, hiked gently on the leash, sat and watched for treats each time without skipping a beat, and was a total love.”
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal