Age: 3 years Gender: Male
- Those ears, those eyes…..oh my! Pedro is one adorable guy.
- Pedro participates in playgroups and loves keeping up with playful dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Pedro is one soft cookie and really thrives on encouragement
- Affectionate boy who’s ready to crawl in your lap if that’s your sort of thing, because it’s definitely his!
- Medium energy boy who really likes to get his play on but is also cool just hanging out with his peeps
- He’s down to get the party started or if it’s relaxation time that works also
- This guy is such a total ham who always has a smile on his face and a spring in his step
- Pedro is very into pleasing his people as he thinks humans are pretty darn special and important
- Pedro is one that you just want to scoop up and make part of your family, how can you deny the best ears ever, like seriously!?
- Meet this guy and spend some time with him in a room or play yard as kennel life is just not his thing at all. We know you will fall in love with this nugget just as fast as we did!
Check out Pedro playing with some pals!
Pedro is such a good boy!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal