Age: 7 years Gender: male
- Who can resist a gorgeous grey muzzle, lovely demeanor and full of life hottie?
- Dirk participates in playgroup and does well the gentle and playful dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- Meeting new people is the best thing ever because nothing says good times like back scratches and belly rubs
- Dirk loves going for walks and this boy always has a smile on his face, there isn’t much that gets this boy down
- He handles all new situations like a total champ and it’s super impressive
- Wants to please and looks to handler
- This guy is a mature and lovely boy who always has a pep in his step and is so ready to be a family companion and say goodbye to shelter life!
Get to know Dirk a bit better!
Check out handsome Dirk hanging out with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal