Age: 4 years Gender: Female
- Well hello gorgeous mannerly girl!
- Would do OK with a gentle and dainty male dog, Maria is all about manners and low energy and would appreciate the same in return from a canine pal
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Maria really lives for people, her people are her everything and is the type of dog that would be totally ok as an only dog as her thing is people
- Walks are fun but cuddle sessions and chilling with her people are the best ever
- Medium energy girl
- Looking for that easy to please dog who really doesn’t want much then to be with her family – Maria is your girl.
- She’s ready to go home, curl up on the couch and make herself at home!
Take a look at Maria hanging out in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal