Age: 4 years Gender: Male
- Sue was named after the famous Johnny Cash song under the premise of “A boy’s gotta be tough with a name like Sue!”
- This handsome boy has quite a history that involves a good samaritan, medical teams and a dedicated foster mom! If he catches your heart after learning more about him email us an application today!
- He is doing great in foster with some doggie siblings, who are very respectful and calm. However, he is a little too interested in the indoor rabbits so we are looking for a home with no cats or small loose animals.
- He is a smart cookie, quickly learning appropriate house manners and to respect boundaries.
- He can take a little time to warm up to strangers but with slow intros and a little time he will show you his sweet and soft side in no time.
- Loves going for walks, does incredibly well on a no-pull harness and ignores people and dogs as they pass by.
- Sue can be protective of his home and his people, and does have some resource guarding tendencies which is why we are here to help you understand them and accommodate.
- He is fully potty and crate trained – only receiving high-value items in his crate.
- Sue is looking for a home that wants to welcome him as a loved family member and canine partner.
- Free of charge we are requesting his adopters complete 3 follow up behavior consultations with our team. We want to ensure a happy ever after and help to manage some of his quirky perks.
- If you are looking for a handsome and loving boy look no further!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal