Age: 2 years Gender: male
- This boy has such a unique and gorgeous coloring, it reminded us of a Bear….hence the name.
- This boy is as cuddly and wiggly as they come!
- Nothing makes him happier than humans attention and affection.
- Our medical staff fell in love with this boy because even when he’s getting his ears clean he just wiggles and licks their face!
- Pretty sure they don’t come sweeter or more affectionate than this love.
- Loves going for walks and play time with his people, but more importantly simply being with his people.
- He is very human and food driven so he really enjoys learning and working for his people
- Bear is smart, affectionate, mannerly, and just all-around lovely
- Bear would make an amazing family companion!
- Medium energy boy and super easy to please
- Looking for a family companion that only needs his people in his life to be content then Bear is definitely your guy
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal