Age: 1 year Gender: Female
- Well get ready for the cat walk because this girl likes to strut her stuff!
- Would do well in a home with a playful dog
- Great on leash
- Treat motivated and will absolutely impress
- Full of play silliness and sass!
- Loves everyone she meets
- Affectionate and really enjoys simply being close to her person
- Energetic girl who is simply an over-grown puppy!
- Medium energy girl who is playful and silly but also down with chilling with her people
- Wants to please and does look to handler
- Ginger is the complete package, gorgeous, mannerly, playful and enjoys the company of her people.
- Ready to be a family companion today! Don’t let this beauty pass you by!
Check out Ginger playing with some pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal