Age: 3 years Gender: male
- This guy should be named 007 because he’s just that smooth and that cool!
- Chappy participates in playgroups and has done well with gentle and dainty female dogs
- Good on leash and attentive to his handler
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Is showing to be house trained
- Have kids? No problem! Chappy has shown to enjoy their company!
- Affectionate and really loves everyone he meets
- Has a playful side that he lets out in spurts, but not until after he shows off his super cool side…..then it’s all sorts of silliness
- Medium-energy guy who’s easy to please as once he has burned off some steam it’s all about chill time
- Chappy recently had a weekend getaway and we learned he adores children!
- He has lovely house manners, as well as great manners when out and about — you can take this boy anywhere!
- Did not destroy items when left unattended, such a good boy!
- Very content and happy to simply be with people
- All-around an easy going guy
- This guy is so wanting to be a family companion and ready to be a lovely house guest, not much to teach this one as he seems to already know it all! Easy breezy indoor living for Chappy!
Check out Chappy enjoying some playtime fun!
Chappy had such a great time on his outing to the river with a volunteer…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal