- Animal ID#: A730506
- Dog Name: Chappy
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Toys and people! Is there anything better than a fabulous game of fetch? Do you have a couch, do you have toys….then Chappy is your boy! He is all sorts of awesome goodness and nothing better than his smile when he’s playing a game of fetch with his people!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, down, watch me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Check out Chappy enjoying some playtime fun!
Chappy loves to learn!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal