Age: 4 years Gender: male
- Well hubba hubba folks, they don’t come more gorgeous then this block headed scrumptious boy!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- You can’t stop smooching his gorgeous face, we are head over heals for this love muffin
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Handler focused and really wants to please Tommy Tunes is one social boy and isolating him to a kennel is really hard on this boy so he is not showing well in his kennel, please don’t judge him on his kennel presence as once out he’s a total rock star
- Loves everyone he meets because humans are totally amazing
- Medium energy boy who loves to get his play on but will never pass up a cuddle session
- Tommy Tunes is ready to show you how amazing he is and that he would make one fabulous family companion. Meet this beef cake today and there’s no way you wouldn’t want to add him to your family
Check out Tommy Tunes playing with some pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal