Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- She had us at those ears….wouldn’t you agree?!
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Totally solid gal, not much rocks this girl’s world
- One smart cookie who really enjoys learning so get those treats out
- Does great with a gentle leader when on walks
- Loves everyone she meets and is an affectionate girl
- This girl loves to get the party started and we love that because she knows how to bring a smile to the faces of those around her
- Kimber has an adventurous and playful personality
- Looking for an all-around total rock star then Kimber is your girl. She will make one amazing family companion!
Check out Kimber getting her play on with her playgroup pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal