ID # A730542
Age: 5 years Gender: male
- Well hello you gorgeous, fun, and life of the party boy!
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- This guy absolutely adores everyone he meets and is so ready to say goodbye to shelter life, he’s one social guy
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Loves walks, loves playing, enjoys participating in playgroups, this guy is just so happy once out of his kennel there just isn’t much he doesn’t like!
- Really wants to please his person and looks to his handler for guidance
- Medium energy boy who does want to get his play on and is down to just hang with his peeps
- Affectionate boy who never passes up a belly rub or two
- Petey is such a happy, silly, fun and great guy who’s looking for a family that enjoys life just as much as he does and wants a dog to be part of their family
- Check this muffin out ASAP!
Petey LOVES playing with his buddies. Watch him in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal