Age: 3 years Gender: Male
- Who couldn’t fall for a dog dressed for a summer soiree, or formal event…. handsome tuxedo rockstar!
- Diesel participates in playgroups with gentle and light play females dogs
- Diesel recently spent time with children and loved soaking up the attention.
- Looks to handler for guidance
- Treat motivated, wants to please his person and is ready to brush up on those manners
- Affectionate – well absolutely, he will sit with that big ‘ol tongue of his hanging out as you lavish him with all sorts of attention, he really enjoys being close to his people
- Loves everyone he meets
- Medium energy boy who needs to get his play on to chill, so daily walks or play session in the back yard will be important
- Diesel lived in a home for the past few years with his family and is miserable at the shelter without his people. His family who loved him dearly was forced to surrender him due to our foster care system that will not allow families to keep foster children with a dog in the home who looks a certain way.
- Diesel is a lovely dog who is amazing with all people, because of the way he looks he lost his home…..that breaks our hearts!
- Meet Diesel today and fall head over heels for this total rock star!
Watch Diesel getting in on the playgroup fun:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal