Age: 4 years Gender: Spayed Female
- Oh my! This is one gorgeous gal, beautiful eyes and a butt that won’t stop wiggling!
- Sticky Buns participates in playgroups and has really enjoyed getting her play on with other canine pals
- This girl is full of life, happy, playful, gorgeous, affectionate…..she’s the complete package and a total rock star!
- Why does Sticky Buns wiggle!? Well she is absolutely in love with people, people are totally amazing and everything she lives for!
- Handler focused and really wants to please
- Well she sure is treat motivated and loves to work for food
- Sticky Buns is the motherly type who will look after her people, you aren’t feeling well…Buns is the type who would insist on staying by your side until you do feel better.
- Medium energy gal who is ok with a walk or play time in the back yard, as long as you are by her side whatever the agenda says she’s down.
- Sticky Buns is an easy-going girl who adjusts and adapts well to new situations and people
- Affectionate? It’s a must with Sticky Buns as she wouldn’t have it any other way
- Sticky Buns would love to get out of her kennel and in your lap asap! Get in that car and make a cuddle appointment with Sticky Buns today, no way you can deny those beautiful eyes.
Watch Sticky Buns teach the other dogs a thing or two about playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal