Age: 2 years Gender: Neutered Male
- Such a total gorgeous stud muffin with a splash of silly!
- Enjoys the company of the gentle and playful dogs at the shelter
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Hander focused and really wants to please, Miagi is a total softy pants so encouragement is super important with this guy
- Awesome all-around great guy who is silly, playful, enjoys his shelter canine pals, walks, zoomies in the yard
- Medium energy guy who really loves playtime
- Loves everyone he meets
- Cuddle bug in the house, totally affectionate boy who loves to be pet and would love to snuggle up to his family
- Mr. Miagi is ready for a family who wants their pets to be part of the family because Miagi just wouldn’t have it any other way! Miagi has so much personality and can’t wait to be your new family member.
Take a look at Mr. Miagi having a blast with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal