Age: 4 years Gender: Female
- One sleek girl with a dash of adorable all rolled in to a small package.
- Shea participates in a small and select group of gentle and dainty male dogs at shelter playgroups
- Shea is very gentle and has a soft touch
- She is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Shea has shown to enjoy to meet volunteers and people at the shelter and has shown lovely greeting manners
- This girl is affectionate and gentle, has shown to take the lead of the people she meets
- Shea is medium to lower energy girl and has proven to be easy to please
- Shea has shown to walk well on leash
- Shea is very human motivated and really wants to please her people. We feel she would thrive with a family who loves to dote on their one and only dog. She has not shown to be a rough and rowdy type of girl, more of a princess in our opinion.
- Come meet this beauty today and see for yourself just how fabulous she is!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal