Age: 1 year 1 months Gender: Spayed Female
- Squishy all chocolate girl you just can’t stop kissing!
- Participates in shelter playgroups and has done well with gentle and playful dogs
- Sheliah is bonded to her pal Gunny, we would love for these two to be adopted together but we are open to separating them so please inquire with us for more details
- Super soft girl who wants to please her person, she looks to her handler for guidance and thrives on encouragement,
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Sheliah can be a little shy and slow going at first but once you kneel down to the ground she will snuggle right up to you and close her eyes as you love on her, you can tell it’s pure bliss to have kind human touch
- Walks well on leash
- Medium energy girl who likes to get her play on, but is always down for a chill and relaxing evening with her family
- Very gentle and soft with everyone she meets
- Easy-going and easy to please, especially if you’re the type of family that loves snuggling up with their pets because Sheliah would just love that!
- She is a very soft girl with a very gentle side who is overwhelmed by the chaos of shelter life so she’s ready for a home of her home! Come meet this girl today and fall in love with chocolate sweetness.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal