Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Those ears, those eyes, that smile…….oh my!
- Juanita arrived at our shelter with an old injury that unfortunately was never addressed and required surgery. Our in-house vet performed the necessary hip surgery and Juanita is on the road to recovery and will be back to new in no time! The great news is Jaunita is ready to go home and would do much better healing in the comfort of her new home!
- Juanita has participated in playgroups and did well with some of our gentle and dainty male dogs. Juanita would also love to be your one and only
- Walks great on leash and looks to handler for guidance
- Handler focused and really wants to please her people
- Loves everyone she meets
- Super affectionate gal who insists on being with a family that loves to cuddle as much as she does
- Wiggly butt girl who is as happy as they come, not much rocks this girl’s world
- Juanita is ready to say goodbye to shelter life and hello to family pet living.
- Juanita is a total ham who is all smiles when she is with her people so come and meet this rock star today and be ready to add joy to your life because there’s no way you won’t stop smiling with Juanita in your life.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal