Age: 5 years Gender: Neutered male
- Wow! Simon is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, no way he will last long in our shelter with his wonderful personality and looks.
- Simon participates in playgroups and has done well with gentle and dainty dogs. Simon is very mannerly and gentle and does best with the same in return
- Treat motivated and will impress, this guy already has amazing manners
- Simon is a sensitive boy and he would like his family to be gentle and recognize that rough handling is overwhelming for him and not something he enjoys. He appreciates the gentle touch
- Great on leash, a total ease to walk
- Medium energy guy who is so easy to please, Simon simply wants to be loved and have a warm place to rest.
- Has the gentlest heart we have seen
- Very easy to please because this guy is all-around perfect, how can you not choose such a lovely companion
- Families looking for an easy breezy boy who requires so little to be happy. Simon would make a lovely indoor family dog who would enjoys the company of humans but isn’t the clingy type.
- Simon is just a gentle giant and a family who is just as gentle would be the perfect match.
Simon is a camera shy male model. Come down to meet him in person to discover how gorgeous and sweet he is.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal