Age: 4 years Gender: Spayed female
- Wow! Gorgeous blue brindle beauty with the best ears ever.
- Marli participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and playful males and some select females
- Marli is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Handler focused and really wants to please her people
- Marli has shown to be affectionate and a cuddle bug
- Wiggle butt alert!
- She has shown to enjoy meeting volunteers and people at the shelter and will gladly offer up a smooch.. or two!
- Marli is a medium energy girl who has a playful and silly side
- She offers up lots of adorable play bows to her people that are sure to make you smile
- Marli is ready and would love a family of her own so meet miss Marli and let her wiggle that butt all the way home, on to your couch and in to your heart!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal