Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Ultra-soft and one of the most precious boys ever! You just want to swoop this boy up and never let go.
- Gunny participates in playgroups and has done well with gentle and playful dogs
- Gunny is bonded to his pal Sheliah, we would love for these two to be adopted together but we are open to separating them so please inquire with us for more details
- Gunny is very shy and slow going at first but he warms up and he just might try to wiggle his way right in your lap, and to be honest, we certainly hope that’s exactly what he does
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated and looks to his handler for guidance, encouragement goes a long way with this guy
- Medium energy guy who loves to get his play on but can also hang by his person’s side and chill
- Gunny is affectionate once he warms up and once you gaze into those gentle and precious eyes there’s no denying this softy pants
- Doesn’t take much to put a smile on Gunny’s face, a kind hand, a warm home and a couch that allows dogs to snuggle on
- Contact us to meet this gorgeous-souled boy today and there’s no way you will leave him behind, he’s just that special and worthy of your love!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal