- Animal ID#: A731941
- Dog Name: Moose
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a total rock star who loves canine pals and is one rock star in the home! I’ve got all the bells and whistle’s, and I am a total hunk.
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs, I have successfully lived with cats, I have lived with young children, I have lived with older children, I am good with small dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Would love to snuggle after a play session and or walk
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Down, Watch Me, Leave It
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
Watch Moose’s rockin’ playgroups with his buddies:
Check out Moose in his foster home and hanging out with his foster siblings!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal