Age: 2 years 1 months Gender: Neutered Male
- Adorable brindle ball of yummy cuteness!
- Sweet Pea participates in shelter playgroups with playful dogs and has shown to really enjoy the company of and to play with dogs
- Sweet Pea is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Affectionate boy who will lean in for some lovin and he might just wiggle his way in your heart
- Sweet Pea has shown to really like every volunteer and person he has met at the shelter
- He has a very soft side and if he thinks he has done wrong will shy away so encouragement with this guy goes a long way
- Medium energy boy who has a silly and playful side
- Sweet Pea really does live up to his name and we insist you come meet him and see for yourself why staff gave this this love bug his name.
- Make Sweet Pea your valentine today and there will never be anything but unconditional love in your home!
Watch Sweet Pea rockin’ playgroups with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal