Age: years Gender: Neutered Male
- Well hubba hubba you gorgeous boy!
- Antonio participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs and has shown in shelter to be quite lovely when greeting dogs.
- He is a low key boy who is gentle and soft
- Antonio has shown to really like all volunteers and people he meets
- He is an affectionate boy with a lovely tender touch
- Adorable chunk who really wants to please his person
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Handler focused and looks to his human for guidance
- Medium energy boy who has shown to be easy to make happy
- Antonio has shown to be an all-around easy going boy who enjoys people and the company of other dogs.
- In the shelter he is just a lovely dog that we have fallen head over heals for with his rock star demeanor and personality. Come meet this winner today!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal