Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Well hello hubba hubba your gorgeous and precious stud muffin.
- Frank participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and light play dogs, he just isn’t in to all that rough and rowdy business
- Medium energy guy who likes to get some light play on then is ready for cuddle time on the couch
- Affectionate and gentle, he never would turn down an opportunity to cuddle with his people
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Handler focused and wants to please
- He has shown to really enjoy meeting volunteers and new people at the shelter.
- He is a well-mannered boy who is playful with a gentle side, full of personality and one super sweet cookie. Head on over, look into those eyes and load up the dog of your dreams!
Watch Frank having some fun with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal