Age: 5 years Gender: Spayed female
- Priscilla may be small but she sure is full of all sorts of sugar and spice.
- Priscilla participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and light play male dogs – let’s talk about slow intros or she wouldn’t mind being your one and only
- Is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Priscilla has a soft side and really wants to please her person. She looks to her handler for guidance when out on walks
- Affectionate and if you allow she will crawl her way right up on to your lap
- Has enjoyed meeting volunteers and new people at the shelter
- Medium energy girl who will take her person’s lead…. a long walk, a hike, or a day on the couch with Netflix. Priscilla is one happy camper when with her people.
- Priscilla is one adorable nugget who is human motivated, people are very important to her.
- Are you looking for a one and only dog? A dog that is thrilled to be with her people, her family, has good manners and a great personality… look no further. Meet this awesome gal today!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal