Age: 2 years Gender: Neutered Male
- How adorable is his coloring?! And please, look at those eyes and wiggly butt!
- Jiminy participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty female dogs.
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Jiminy has shown to be very soft in the shelter environment and really wants to please so he looks to handler for guidance
- Walks well on leash
- Medium energy boy, he shows to have a good blend between play and chill
- Affectionate, kisses anyone?! A couch to snuggle on, absolutely.
- He has shown to enjoy to meet new volunteers and people in the shelter
- Jiminy seems to be very human motivated and wants to please his people. He is always down for some cuddles and a play session of course.
- Looking for cuteness and sweetness to add to your family, then Jiminy is the dog for you. Get ready to cuddle folks!!
Look at handsome Jiminy playing with his lady pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal