Age: 7 years Gender: Male
- Oh my, you red and white Greek god of perfection! Adored by many.
- Zealand participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and dainty females
- Treat motivated and will impress
- Zealand walks lovely on leash, right by your side and checks in with handler his regularly
- He wants to please and is one awesome boy
- Enjoys meeting volunteers and new people in the shelter and has shown to have fabulous greeting manners
- Medium to lower energy boy who is easy-going and easy to please
- Affectionate and gentle, they just don’t come any more lovely then Zealand. He will gentle move in to cuddling position for some loving
- Zealand has shown to be one amazing boy who seems like he would fit in with just about any family that is looking for a couch buddy.
- A stroll around the block and a light play session is about all it takes to put a big smile on this guy’s face. Head over today to meet the lovely Zealand and leave with one totally amazing family companion!
Check out this hunky boy hangin’ out with some friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal