Age: 6 years Gender: Neutered Male
- Well Hubba Hubba you hunk of yummy goodness!
- Slater participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and light play females, he’s a casa nova who is mannerly with his ladies
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Has shown to enjoy meeting new volunteers and visitors at the shelter
- Affectionate and enthusiastic when meeting people, might involve a wet lick or two!
- Wants to please and is handler focused, looks to his human for guidance
- Medium energy fella who enjoys getting his zoomies on and then is ready to chill with his people
- Slater is a happy-go-lucky guy who enjoys showing off his affectionate side and socializing with his canine pals
- This guy is a total hunk – inside and out, and a total catch!
- Slater is one cool guy and once you meet him you too will feel the same. Don’t let this stud pass you by! Bring the family to spend some time with Slater and we are sure you won’t be leaving the shelter without him!
Take a look at Slater lovin’ his play time in the yards:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal