Age: 3 years Gender: Male
- We should have named his boy marshmallow as there isn’t a sweeter or softer boy than our precious Alby.
- Alby participates in shelter playgroups with playful dogs
- Alby has show to enjoy meeting new volunteers and people
- He is one affectionate and very gentle boy, he will crawl and curl up in a ball on your lap if you will let him
- Good on leash
- Alby shows to be on easy going boy – put on a movie, walk around the block or a play session with his canine pals….he’s just that easy to please!
- Medium energy boy who is the perfect blend of silly and calm
- Alby is treat motivated and ready to impress
- Wants to please so encouragement with this boy goes a very long way, he’s very soft-hearted so if his person his upset Alby is too
- We fell for Alby the minute we met this lovely sweet boy. He is ready to be a family companion. He just wants to be loved, cuddled, and live life as a cherished family pet.
- Come and meet this total rock star today, sit on the ground and let Alby curl on up and lay a wet kiss on your face….. there is no way you can look him in the eye and not say YES!
Watch this sweet boy having some playgroup fun:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal