Age: years Gender: female
- Catherine and Heathcliff are a bonded pair who we would love to keep together but can separate if necessary
- Catherine participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs
- Both Heathcliff and Catherine are shut down in the shelter environment and are desperately in need of a foster where they will flourish and come out of their shell
- She is shy and slow going when meeting new people but is trying to be courageous and show interest in love and affection from humans
- Very gentle when meeting new people
- Walks well on leash
- Medium energy girl who is easy to please and easy to love
- Catherine thrives on human encouragement as she really wants to please
- Totally lovely, sweet, soft girl who is simply in need of an opportunity in a home environment, contact us today if able to help by fostering either as a pair or individually. They are also available as a foster to adopt.
Take a look at Catherine hanging out in the yards with some of her pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal