Age: 2 years Gender: spayed female
- A little blue nugget, she is full of sweetness, snuggles, and a splash of sass!
- Participates in playgroups with gentle and light play dogs
- Looks to handler for guidance as Holly really does want to please
- Treat motivated and ready to play
- Holly really enjoys meeting new volunteers and people at the shelter
- She is affectionate and gentle when meeting new people, she has shown to have lovely manners
- Holly is a medium energy dog who has shown to be on the easy going side, play time – sure, movie time – sure, cuddle time – oh yeah!
- Holly is gorgeous inside out and is ready to be your loving family companion today!
- Meet this compact nugget who wiggle and shines happiness, we couldn’t imagine you not taking the amazing Holly home right then!
Watch Holly having some playgroup fun:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family! #pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal