Age: 1 year Gender: Neutered Male
- Small nugget that’s full of yummy goodness that we can’t stop squishing on.
- Skip participates in shelter playgroups with playful dogs
- Already house trained and crate trained
- Does well on leash
- Affectionate and enthusiastic about meeting new people which involves kisses and hugs of course!
- Medium-energy boy who likes to get his play on and then chill and relax on the couch, or in your lap.
- Super eager to please and a gentle boy
- He is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Skip may be small but he is full of personality, love, and a splash of silly
- Really thrives on human attention and affection
- He is so ready to be your family companion and shower you with his love and happiness.
- Skip is such a happy and lovely boy! How can you pass this nugget up? Meet him today and we are sure you will want to snatch up this total catch!
Skip is being such a good boy in his foster home!
He’s great with kids!
Take a look at this cutie with all of his playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal