- Animal ID#: 732987
- Dog Name: Onyx
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I would love a job because I am one smart cookie and would love some property to run on. I need both my physical and mental needs met. I am absolutely gorgeous and looking for a family who will appreciate all my smarts and need to work.
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: I walk well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Would enjoy a job
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal