Age: 5 years Gender: Spayed Female
- A small red beautiful package of pure sweetness with a splash of silly and goodness!
- Jan participates in shelter playgroups with gentle and playful dogs
- She has shown to enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter which usually involves her sharing a few kisses, a hug and a whole lot of wiggles
- Jan is a sweet girl, she takes treats gently and has a way about her where she will wiggle her way right in to your heart
- Jan is a medium energy girl who likes to get her play on and then is ready for a nap
- She is good on leash
- Affectionate…..oh yeah!
- Jan is treat motivated and ready to learn, she really wants to please so encouragement is helpful
- Jan is just such a joy to be a round and what a gentle and playful spirit she has shown to have even in the shelter environment.
- Jan is ready to bring joy and happiness to her new family so come and meet this amazing girl today, no way you will be walking away without this princess who is fully ready to be doted and loved on and offer the same in return!
Jan is lovin’ her time out in playgroups. Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal