Age: 1 year 1 month Gender: Spayed Female
- Oh my, this gorgeous girl is a total pleaser, soft and squishy, and just so full of goodness.
- Carley participates in playgroups with gentle and playful dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Really wants to please and looks to her handler for guidance, encouragement is very important with this soft girl
- Medium energy lady who really enjoys running those zoomies but more than anything she just wants to be close to her person
- Affectionate and sweet, she has a way of nuzzling right up next to you for a belly rub or two and never misses the opportunity to snag some extra cuddles
- Walks well on leash
- Carley has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment when introduced calmly. She has shown to have some nice greeting manners as well.
- Carley is playful and fun with a very soft demeanor, human motivated, and an all-around mannerly girl…..this girl is the complete package and a total rock star!
- We fell for Carley instantly, once she laid those precious puppy-like eyes on ours, it was over. You won’t be able to resist this softy pants!
Take a look at pretty girl Carley hanging out with her friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal