Age: 1 year 1 month Gender: Neutered Male
- A total hunk who is squishy, amazing and the life of the party!
- Ziggy participates in playgroups with gentle and playful dogs
- He has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Ziggy is playful, silly, loves to get the party started, adventurous, and just all-around a total ham!
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy boy who really enjoys to get his play on and then is ready for some chill time
- Affectionate boy, he will not pass up a belly rub
- Really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance, has shown to walk best on a gentle leader so email our team for more information
- Ziggy is a puppy at heart still who is all about the good times.
- He is smart and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting his physical needs.
- This gorgeous guy is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living. Ziggy has a smile that just won’t quit and the only thing we think that will make him happier is becoming a family companion.
- If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Ziggy is your boy! Meet this party boy today and let the good time roll!
Take a look at Ziggy busting out his best playgroup moves:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal