- Animal ID#: A733774
- Dog Name: Bailey
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am an adorable gal with a squishy face you can’t get enough of. I am a people pleaser and love to spend my time by my person’s side. Calm, cool, structure is what I like, routine is my friend. I enjoy walks with my people, belly rubs, and whatever else that may be on the agenda as long as we can be together. I am an easy breezy keep as your one and only.
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): No young children
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal