Age: 2 years Gender: Neutered Male
- Look at that beautiful face and brindle coat…..need we say more! He is a hottie pants we just can’t stop loving on!
- Oscar participates in playgroups with gentle and light play dogs
- He is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Walks well on leash after he gets his ya-ya’s out
- Oscar wants to please his handler and looks for guidance
- Medium energy boy who is a wonderful blend of active but also can chill out after a fun play session
- All-around gentle and easy-going boy when with his people
- Affectionate – absolutely, and is one happy boy who knows how to wiggle that body of his on to your lap and lay a big wet kiss on your cheek!
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Oscar would thrive with a family that wants their dog to be a true family companion. He is an affectionate boy with a gentle soul and is just lovely with the people he encounters in the shelter environment.
- Oscar is just as precious and sweet as they come with a hint of spice. He has such an endearing personality that is contagious any family would be lucky to get to enjoy all his goodness forever and ever. Oscar lives to please so come and meet this boy who just can’t stop smiling!
Oscar is all about play yard fun…Take a look:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal