- Animal ID#: A729467
- Dog Name: Seafood
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a happy go lucky guy who loves humans and my dog friends. I am an expert co-pilot when I ride in the car and don’t care what kind of music we listen to as long as we are going places. And once we are home, I won’t steal the remote, and I’ll save you spot on the couch next to me.
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs. I currently live with 5 dog friends at my foster home.
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler, Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling, Would love to snuggle after a play session and or walk
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Place
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous, Life is fun with both people and canine pals
Take a peek at this handsome boy playing with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal