Age: 3 years Gender: Spayed Female
- Oh my, this gorgeous girl is a total pleaser, soft and squishy, and just so full of goodness.
- Beauty participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty male dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Really wants to please and looks to her handler for guidance, so encouragement goes a long way with this soft girl
- Medium energy lady who doesn’t take much to please, she’s an easy-going gal who’s a lovely blend of playful and calm
- Affectionate and sweet, she never passes up a belly rub, or the chance to be next to her person, she has a way of nuzzling right up next to you
- Walks well on leash
- Beauty has shown to really enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Beauty has a fun-loving soft demeanor, is human motivated, and an all-around mannerly girl…..this girl is the complete package and a total rock star! We fell for Beauty instantly, once she laid those precious puppy-like eyes on ours, it was over. Beauty is miserable in her kennel and will beg you to let her out when you walk by, so give her a chance because you won’t be able to resist this lovely gal.
Watch Beauty get her silly play on:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal