Age: 5 years Gender: Neutered Male
- Compact brindle nugget under the impression he was born to please his human! And we must mention we just can’t stop loving on this nugget!
- Buzz participates in shelter playgroups with co-exist female dogs or would love to be your one and only canine companion in the home
- He is very treat motivated and ready to learn – he’s a total smarty pants!
- Walks well on leash after he gets his ya-ya’s out
- Buzz really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance
- Medium energy boy who is a wonderful blend of active but also can chill out after a fun play session in the yard, obedience class, or walk
- Affectionate – absolutely, he thinks hugs are amazing and thrives on human contact and attention
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Buzz would love a family that wants their dog to be a true family companion. He is an affectionate boy with a gentle soul who is just lovely with people and all his encounters in the shelter environment.
- Buzz is just as precious and sweet as they come with a splash of silly and sass.
- Buzz has such an endearing personality that is contagious and one we just soak up and can’t seem to get enough of….plus we just melt over that smile of his.
- Buzz loves being with people and he really enjoys pleasing his people. Buzz has a soft soul and was ready last week to wave goodbye to shelter life and curl up to in his new bed with his family. Meet this wiggle butt today and he will gladly add joy and laughter to your life.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal