Age: 4 years Gender: Female
- Oh my, this blue brindle beaut is a looker for sure….absolutely gorgeous inside and out! Complete package.
- Roxie Blue would love to be your one and only canine companion in the home
- She is very treat motivated and ready to learn
- Walks well on leash and will check in, so keep those treats handy when walking Roxie
- Roxie Blue really wants to please her handler and looks for guidance
- Medium energy gal who is a wonderful blend of active but also can chill out after a fun play session in the yard, obedience class, or walk
- Affectionate – absolutely, she thinks hugs are amazing and thrives on human contact and attention
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Roxie Blue would love a family that wants their dog to be a true family companion. She is an affectionate girl with a gentle soul who is just lovely with people and all her encounters in the shelter environment.
- Roxie is just as precious and sweet as they come and is a total princess as she should be! She loves being with people, and really enjoys pleasing her people. She enjoys learning and couch cuddle time. Meet this wiggle butt today and she will gladly add a whole lot of cuddles to your life!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal