Age: 10 months Gender: Neutered Male
- This gorgeous tuxedo boy is convinced he was born to do nothing other than please his person, and really wants nothing more than to be by his person!
- We think Sully would love to be your one and only canine companion at home
- He has shown to really enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter which usually involves a few kisses, a hug and a whole lot of wiggles because humans are super amazing
- Sully takes treats gently and will be your loyal companion upon first meet
- He lives to please his people and wants to work for you
- Sully is a playful boy who enjoys a play session with his people, toys, walk, a jog or hike, and then is ready to sit by his person’s side
- Affectionate…..oh yeah, he wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Mental stimulation is just as important as physical, learning is so valuable for Sully
- Is treat motivated and ready to learn, he really wants to please so encouragement is helpful
- Sully is such a joy to be around and his gentle and adventurous spirit has shown even in the shelter environment, he is so much fun to be around.
- Sully is ready to be with his people, have land to run his zoomies, cuddle time, toys, but most importantly YOU in his life. This smart people pleaser is ready to be a loved family companion so come and meet Sully today and let this adorable muffin melt your heart!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal