Age: 2 years 3 months Gender: Female
- This girl is all sorts of sweet yummy goodness!
- Debbie was brought into the shelter on Christmas Eve with her puppies. All of her puppies have been adopted and now she is looking for her happy ever after!
- Loves going for walks
- Debbie is very treat motivated and looks to her handler for guidance
- She is crate and potty trained
- Debbie is all about love!! She is one sweetly affectionate cookie, she will gently touch you by raising her paw to remind you she is waiting for some more lovin’s!
- Get down on the floor with her and she will return the favor by giving you some love back.
- Like laying out relaxing?! Well Debbie is more than happy to join, she is always up for a sunbathing session!
- Did someone say toys?? This girl is all about them, especially the ones with fuzzy insides and maybe a squeaker or two!
- I am currently working on my socialization skills and confidence building as other dogs make me a little nervous, so we are seeking a home where she would be an only dog at this time.
- This princess is waiting to be your new best friend so email us today and get ready to fall in love like we have!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal