Age: 1 year Gender: Spayed female
- This sleek and beautiful gal is ready to get the partay started! Peaches insists there’s nothing better in the world then to have fun, and lots of it!
- Peaches participates in playgroups with playful dogs
- Has shown to really enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Peaches is playful, silly, loves to get the party started, adventurous, and just all-around full of all sorts of goodness!!
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy girl who insists on getting her play on and run a few zoomies prior to some relaxation time
- Peaches was in a foster home for a few weeks where she was a lovely house guest and lived with children
- Affectionate and will not pass up a cuddle session
- Really wants to please her handler and looks for guidance
- Peaches is all sort of silly with a splash of sass! This pretty girl is all about the good times and keeping the party rolling along.
- She is a smart cookie and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting her physical needs.
- Peaches is happy, and we mean happy, when she exits that kennel nothing makes her happier than running her zoomies, seeing her human pals and playing with some canine pals.
- This beautiful lady is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living. If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Peaches is the special girl you have been waiting for! Meet this gorgeous and adventurous gal today.
Take a look at Peaches enjoying some play group fun!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal