- Animal ID#: A734024
- Dog Name: Boone
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: My heart is just as big as my beefy, squishy block head! I am as sweet and precious as they come, and a gentle giant in the house.
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, not very vocal (only barks when strangers are present)
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well and maintains leisurely pace, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium-energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Stay, Wait, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road; play and snuggle both work; goes with the flow; I enjoy the water, napping, sunbathing, snacking and playing tug of war
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : Loud noises and sudden movements can be scary
Check out this awesome video compilation to learn more about how great Boone is!
Boone is one happy boy out in the play yards … and his smile proves it:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal