Age: 1 year Gender: male
- Calm, cool, well-mannered, easy-going…..oh yeah and totally adorable, sweet and gentle – that’s Levi!
- Levi participates in playgroups with playful dogs
- He is treat motivated and ready to learn, and a total smarty pants too who really wants to please, and looks to handler for guidance
- Walks well on leash
- Medium energy boy who is a wonderful blend of active but also can chill out after a fun play session in the yard, obedience class, or walk, Levi is easy to please
- Affectionate – absolutely, he thinks hugs are amazing and thrives on human contact and attention
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment and has lovely greeting manners
- Levi would love a family that wants their dog to be a true family companion. He is an affectionate boy with a gentle soul who is just lovely with people and all his encounters in the shelter environment.
- Levi is just as precious and sweet as they come with a splash of silly. Levi has such an endearing personality that is contagious and you won’t be able to get enough of him!
- Levi enjoys being with people and playing with some canine pals. Levi has a soft soul and was ready last week to wave goodbye to shelter life and curl up to in his new bed with his family. You don’t want to let this rock star slip through your fingers so meet this stud today!
Levi thinks playgroups are awesome. Check him out:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal