Age: 3 years Gender: Neutered male
- This blue and white stud is just full of so much personality! He loves to get the party started and keep the good times rolling!
- Bluebone participates in playgroups with playful dogs
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Bluebone is playful, silly, happy-go-lucky, adventurous, and just all-around a total ham
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy boy who loves to get his play on prior to a chill session
- Affectionate fella who will not pass up a belly rub, or a hug, or a kiss – or two!
- Really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance, he’s got a soft squishy side as well
- Bluebone is the life of the party, a smart cookie and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting his physical needs
- This gorgeous boy is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living.
- Bluebone has a has a smile that just won’t quit because this boy is super happy with canine play time and human attention. There’s just one thing missing from this boy’s life and that’s his forever family – is that you?!
- If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Bluebone is your prince! Meet this gorgeous boy today and fall in love as fast as we did, there’s no denying Bluebone. Look deep into those soft soulful eyes and you will be hooked!
Bluebone is an expert at tearing around the play yards and having fun:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal