Age: 3 years Gender: Neutered male
- This fawn squishy faced lover boy wants nothing more than to please his person!
- Chief participates in playgroups with gentle and playful dogs
- He has shown to enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter and has shown to not only be gentle, but has lovely greeting manners
- Chief is treat motivated and ready to learn
- He is affectionate, gentle and loves to cuddle with his people
- Chief is a very soft boy who would thrive with encouragement, and someone who will take new situations slow with him. Shelter life has is way too chaotic for this softy pants so he starts off a tad shy, but boy does he warm up quickly.
- Mental stimulation is just as important as physical and that learning business is valuable to building up his confidence
- Walks great on leash
- Chief is such a joy to be around and his gentle and soft spirit he has shown to have in the shelter environment is just lovely to be around.
- Chief wants nothing more than to be with his people, some cuddle time, playing with some toys, and a home to call his own!
- This smart people pleaser is ready to be a loved family companion so come and meet Chief today, cuddle with him and there’s no way you will leave without him by your side!
Chief is having some fun out in the play yards. Take a look at him in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal