Age: 3 years Gender: Neutered male
- A fawn and white beauty who was put on this earth to do nothing other than cuddle and please his person, nothing pleases Hampton more than to put a smile on your face!
- We think Hampton would love to be your one and only canine companion at home
- He has shown to really enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter which usually involves a few kisses, a hug and a whole lot of wiggles because humans are super amazing!
- Hampton has lovely greeting manners when meeting new people, takes treats gently, and has a way about him that once you meet this special boy all you will do is think of Hampton
- He lives to please his people
- Hampton is a medium energy boy who enjoys a play session with his people and then is ready for a nap next to his person
- Walks well on leash and checks in with handler
- Affectionate…..oh yeah, he wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Is treat motivated and ready to learn, he really wants to please so encouragement is awesome!
- Hampton is just such a joy to be a round and his gentle and playful spirit he has shown to have in the shelter environment is contagious.
- Hampton has shown to do well with children in the shelter environment. We think this guy knows what family life is all about and is ready to get back to it, are you the one willing to make that happen, we sure hope so. Come meet Hampton the awesome today!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal